Karachi: TechX Pakistan has stepping up the stairs of glory by shaking hand with the Aptech Learning Pakistan, An IT institute with the aim of solving the issue of unemployment in Pakistan. The MoU has been signed between the two parties with the goal of achieving the 10,000 job placement by 2023 and Supporting the new talent and entrepreneurs for their startups. The Global perspective of TechX Pakistan is to explore technology based projects from Pakistan.
TechX want to achieve?
- 10,000 Jobs Placement by the end of 2023 in Pakistan.
- 1000+ Startup & Entrepreneurs.
- Two Startup’s Incubator Space at Dubai (dTec).
- Two Local Incubators or Chapters
Startup’s Training and Development
- Who am I? (Finding yourself and your career path)
- Personal Development Skills
- Resume Writing , and Email correspondence (Communication Skills)
- Presentation Skills
- How to get out of the box and generate ideas? (Business Development & Online/s Earning)
- Software Developer vs. Professional Developer (Practice and Ethics).
In near future everything will be replaced by the Technology and Human resource scope will be minimize with this changes in the environment, The skills of the person also needed to be change with the environment otherwise like the past so many things become obsolete and TechX Pakistan identify the change and its impact on the human skills very clearly and hoping to make world easier for the people by creating opportunities in the field of IT.
In the photograph
(Right) Mohammad Owais, Founder TechX Pakistan
(Left) Yaseen Rao – Country Academics Head of APTECH
posing after signing the agreement.
TechX Pakistan has been working with the restless breath to contribute in the Information technology by creating opportunities for the students and help them to recognize their skills and strength. The ultimate aim of TechX Pakistan is to helping the youth of Pakistan by bringing the opportunities and skilled person at the same platform it will be the contribution for the growth of Information Technology World.