WhatsApp has effectively monopolized the market.
Not only has the Meta-owned service largely replaced SMS, but it has also evolved into the preferred mode of communication for many people around the world.
WhatsApp is constantly adding new features, such as “Call Link,” to improve the user experience.
What exactly does ‘Call Link’ do?
Users can use the WhatsApp Call Link feature to create a voice or video call link and share it with specific contacts. When someone clicks on the link, they will be added to the ongoing call.
Please keep in mind that you are free to share the link on any platform of your choice, including email, Twitter direct messages, and so on.
Here’s how to use the WhatsApp Call Link on Android and iOS devices:
- Launch WhatsApp and go to the ‘Calls’ section.
- Now, simply tap the “Create Call Link” button.
- You have the option of making voice or video calls.
- Tap the Share Link button to share the Call Link. You can now share the link with anyone using a variety of apps.
- You can also simply copy the link and share it as needed.
Each individual WhatsApp Call Link is active for 90 days from the date of creation, and you can prevent any unwanted contacts from entering by blocking them.
To read our blog on “WhatsApp went down unexpectedly in different areas of Pakistan,” click here