Transpact Enterprises were at GITEX 2020 Technology Week for the promotion of a new product that had just launched. Sales Specialist of Transpact explained to us what the product actually was and why it would be suitable to buy this products for therapeutic purposes for people who cannot balance themselves, have difficulty talking or walking, or are autistic. Further, Mr. Noorani explained to us that this product is usually costly. But at the exhibition, they were targeting NGOs, hospitals, and other similar institutes. Lastly, he added that their product is totally result-driven. (Click for info)
VESTIBULATOR CHAIR-A HOME VERSION OF VESTIBULATOR by TRANSPACT
VESTIBULATOR CHAIR is an ergonomically-designed compact vestibular therapy device for at home therapy of children suffering from vestibular dysfunction and developmental disorders. The device provides vestibular stimulation in all the planes of gravity at the desired speed and frequency.
- Human Centric Design For Home Use
- Provides All Therapy Motions Required
- For Sensory Integration Therapy
- 100% Manual
- Easy To Use As Per The Prescription Of the therapist.
- Safe In Handling
- Universal Design For All Age Groups
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (as mentioned by TRANSPACT)
- Length x Width x Height: 3.9 x 1.9 x 3.9 Feet
- Weight: 30 Kgs.
A MUST BUY FOR PADIATERIC POPULATION SUFFERING FROM:
- Cerebral Palsy,
- Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder,
- Learning Disability,
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders,
- Physical Motor Disorder,
- Global Developmental Delay
- Sliding / Forward- Backward
- Tilting (left and right) 300 and 600
- Rotation (clockwise and anticlockwise) 3600, 1800 and 900