Lucky Motor Company has announced the first price increase for the Peugeot 2008 in Pakistan. The company made this decision after selling 250 units of French crossovers in August. It is worth noting that vehicle sales have exceeded this limit nine months after its inception.
Peugeot 2008 Price Increase
The new prices for both variants are listed below.
The new price of the Peugeot 2008 Active variant is Rs. 5,400,000, up from Rs. 5,250,000 previously. That is, it has increased by Rs. 150,000.
Meanwhile, the Peugeot 2008 Allure variant has been reduced to Rs. 6,100,000 from Rs. 5,850,000. This translates to a Rs. 250,010 increases.
According to the company:
- The base model, Active, has four airbags, while the top model, Allure, has six.
- The base variant’s cluster is 10-inch Quartz, while the top variant’s cluster is 10-inch 3D.
- The Active model lacks the Panoramic Sunroof that was available on the Allure.
- The seats in the base variant are Fabric with orange stitching, while the seats in the Allure have TEP with grey stitching.
- The base variant has a glass front grille, while the top variant has a chrome front grille.
- In Active, you can control Radio + Bluetooth, while in Allure, you can control Radio + Bluetooth + Cruise Control.
Peugeot 2008 Safety
When it comes to safety features, Peugeot has six airbags as standard. Other security features include:
- Hill Start Assist
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Rear View Camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Blind Spot Detection
- Active Lane Keeping Assistance
- High Beam Assist
- Road Sign and Speed Limit Recognition
To read our blog on “Lucky Motor to Produce Samsung Mobile Phones in Pakistan,” click here