The national government has made another huge stride towards enabling Pakistani ladies with the dispatch of the “Baytee” program.
A definitive objective of “Baytee” activity is to engage ladies by utilizing innovation.
In such manner, a gathering was organized in the secretariat of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MOITT) on Thursday. Government IT Minister, Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, managed the gathering.
Senior authorities from its Ministry advised the gathering that under the program, a portable application will be created, which will fill in as a unified data center with respect to significant administrations for ladies.
- Utilizing the “Baytee” portable application, ladies will have the option to:
- Discover support programs on ladies rights
- Get news about laws and guidelines in regards to ladies rights
- Ask about schools and grants for ladies
- Secure close by position and preparing openings
- Look for wellbeing administrations in their general vicinity
- Get data about the closest lady police headquarters and inns
The “Baytee” application will likewise furnish ladies with the data of all open and private part ladies strengthening ventures. In addition, a committed helpline will likewise be accessible for ladies under the “Baytee” venture.
Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui commended the activity and requested to speed up the improvement of “Baytee” portable application.