Huawei Nova 8 has unobtrusively reported another mid-range telephone in China which is an update over last year’s Huawei Nova 8 SE. It is a somewhat restrained form of the Nova 8 SE and it’s known as the Nova 8 SE Life.
Huawei P50 Confirmed to Launch on July 29
Plan and Display
It’s difficult has various specs however an alternate plan too. The showcase is marginally bigger at 6.6-creeps with FHD+ goal, however the OLED board has been traded for a LCD. The waterdrop indent has likewise been supplanted by a poke hole pattern.
There is presently an upward triple camera arrangement in the corner rather than the square-molded set up on the past model.
Internals and Storage
Rather than the Dimensity 720 SoC, it currently has the spending plan Kirin 710A chip with 8GB RAM and 128GB extra room. There is no memory card opening for capacity development.
On the product front, it boots EMUI 10.1 with the dated Android 10 without Google administrations.
The camera arrangement has gotten a downsize too. The principle 64MP camera has been supplanted with a 48MP shooter and the 8MP ultrawide unit is absent too. You just get the couple of 2MP cameras for profundity detecting and full scale shots.
The poke hole front camera is a 16MP focal point.
Battery and Pricing
The battery limit is 4,000 mAh with 40W quick charging (down from 66W). Huawei Nova 8 SE Life is accessible in China in Magic Night Black and Frost Silver tones for $292.
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Life Specifications
- Central processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710A
- Operating system: Android 10, EMUI 10.1
- Organizations: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- IPS LCD, 6.6 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 proportion
- Slam: 8 GB
- Inside: 128 GB
- Card opening: No
- Essential: 48 MP (principle) + 2 MP (profundity) + 2 MP (full scale)
- Auxiliary: 16 MP
- Availability: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, earphone jack
- Unique finger impression scanner: Side-mounted
- Tones: Magic Night Black, Frost Silver
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 40W quick charging
- Cost: $292