A month ago, LG reported its reconsidered interpretation of the double screen snap-on case with the G8X ThinQ cell phone. The organization has now propelled the 5G variant of a similar gadget in its local market yet has made it a piece of the 5G V lineup.
The double screen cell phone will show up soon in the European and North American markets and will make its presentation as LG’s first double screen item in the Canadian and US advertise.
Structure and Display
To the extent the plan is concerned, the organization has pursued the equivalent moderate methodology we found in the LG G8. It accompanies Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on the front and back. The double sensor back camera is evenly adjusted in the inside.
At the front, the cell phone includes a 6.4-inch OLED consistently in plain view with 1080p goals, 403 ppi pixel thickness, 19.5:9 viewpoint proportion and an under-show optical unique mark sensor.
The removable screen interfaces with the fundamental showcase by means of a USB-C connector and has indistinguishable determinations from the essential presentation. It additionally includes a little 2.1-inch monochrome showcase for survey warnings.
Inward and Storage
The cell phone is controlled by the Snapdragon 855 chipset beat with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB locally available stockpiling that can be extended by means of a SD card.
On the product front, it keeps running on Android 9.0 Pie beat with LG UX 9.0, another in-house Android overlay.
The double sensor back camera includes a minor 12 MP fundamental sensor joined by a 13 MP ultra-wide sensor. The ultra-wide sensor accompanies an amazing 136-degree review point.
For selfies, the cell phone flaunts a 32 MP Quad Bayer sensor.
Battery and Pricing
- LG V50S ThinQ is powered by a 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 that supports 21W charging.
- The cell phone will be accessible available to be purchased in South Korea by eleventh October for $1,199.
- LG V50S ThinQ Specifications
- CPU: Octa-center (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 and 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 and 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); LG UX 9.0,
- Systems: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; 5G
OLED, 6.4 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels goals,
- Smash: 6 GB
- Inner: 128 GB
- Card space: Yes
- Essential: 12 MP + 13 MP
- Optional: 32 MP
- Network: LTE, USB Type-C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, earphone jack
- Unique finger impression scanner: Yes (in-show)
- Battery: 4000 mAh, with QuickCharge 4.0 (21W)
- Cost: $1199