Ufone now gives versatile financial offices at the solace of your home. With an UPaisa account, you can perform exchanges, for example, move of cash, accepting cash and covering your tabs directly through your portable regardless of whether it’s anything but a cell phone.
Before we talk about the procedure of record opening, we should take a gander at the 2 significant prerequisites required to open an UPaisa account:\
- Original CNIC
- Must have a Ufone SIM.
Account Opening Method:
- Dial *786# to register your account.
- Visit the nearest Ufone franchise, service centres and present your original CNIC.
- Perform the biometric verification to complete the account opening process.
When the account opening process is completed, customers will receive an account opening confirmation message after which they can dial *786# to create their UPaisa Mobile PIN.
Your account has now been created, you can make use of the services provided through UPaisa account.
Services provided through UPaisa account are as follows:
- Transfer money to another mobile account.
- Transfer money to anyone via yours and the receivers CNIC and mobile number.
- InterBank Funds Transfer (IBFT) facility.
- Payment of Utility Bills.
- Make donations.
- Shop online.
For further queries related to UPaisa account, visit your nearest Ufone Service centre or Call 7777. Take a thorough look at these FAQs related to UPaisa account for further clarification.