If you are searching for an app that is not accessible in your country. Or you want to strive a newly announced update to an app that has not but rolled out in your region. Worry not there’s a answer to that, solely if you are an Android system user.
Unlike Apple’s iOS, Android phones have the capability to “side-load” applications that aren’t handy on the Google Play Store. From your smartphone or pill jogging Android 4 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and choose Unknown sources. You can additionally allow the Verify apps choice in the Security settings if you desire to notified about dangerous apps.
The next step will be discovering an Android package file, additionally acknowledged as an APK, which is the way Android apps are distributed and installed. Though there are multiple sources through which you can download these APKs, but we propose that you have to go for APKMirror.com no longer due to the fact these people are associated with leading tech media outlet the Android Police, however due to the fact they put up solely credible apps from regarded Android builders.
How to discover and install Android app you can’t discover on Play Store
- Browse through the APKMirror’s collection to search the app you want.
- If an app has multiple versions available, you’ll see them listed by version number and release date.
- Tap the version you want to download and then tap the red “Download APK” button on the bottom of the next page.
- In case your phone shows a warning sign: Re-select the “Unknown sources” option from the phone’s setting
- Go to your app drawer and click Downloads; here you will find the file you just downloaded
- Open the file to begin the installation
- A notification will appear: tap on it to begin the installation.
- At this moment, a prompt will appear asking you to confirm that “You want to install the app — either new or as an update” Tap “Install.”
- Once the app installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation screen and you can now use the app.