Co-founder and CEO of Easypani, Waqas Zuber, explains they initiated in the middle of 2021, Easypani is progressing nicely. A tech startup, that is. We developed this company concept of getting mineral water with just one click because of the options and market gaps between water and other products.
Easypani is a software firm and the first marketplace in Pakistan that provides access to and delivery of your preferred certified and standardized mineral water. It’s a platform that offers you a variety of alternatives for water, and you may choose one based on all the information and a brief description of the water plants.
EasyPani is a business that aims to revolutionize Pakistan’s water delivery industry. With one bottle from EasyPani, you may choose to get water from any RO Plant of your choosing. EasyPani offers several payment methods, free delivery, BPA-free bottles, outstanding customer service, freedom of choice when it comes to RO Plant, flexibility to change RO Plant at any moment, and real-time notification.
It deals with BPA-free bottles they’re hygienic bottles, it is an inert substance that dissolves well in organic solvents but not well in water. BPA has been utilized in the industry since 1957, or for around 60 years, and it is a component of epoxy resins and polymers. Water bottles, sports equipment, CDs, DVDs, and other products are made from BPA plastic.
We were previously housed at the Karachi Incubation Center, and we are currently housed in the NICH, Karachi. We provide coverage for Karachi’s four main areas, including Tariq Road, North F.B. Area, Shahrah e Faisal, and Gulshan s Iqbal. Right now, we have relocation plans for both Karachi and other places.
Only 20% of Pakistan’s population has access to clean water. The availability to clean water is less privileged for the remaining 80%. The motto of Easypani is to use your company to give back to society.
To watch the full interview, check out this video.
To read our blog on ‘Co-Founder EasyPani interview on importance of clean and natural water,” click here.